edgeMED PM Upgrade Form
- Once your migration begins, you will be in a read-only status; meaning that you will be able to view your information in Innovation but will not be able to add/modify/delete information.
- Instructed to Close and Finalize Batches/Submit All Electronic Claims/Print All Paper Claims (Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary)/Backup/Watch Videos/Print Schedules before your down-time begins.
- If moving to hosted server, transmitting claims will change. You will not be able to transmit directly to Medicare. You will have to use a clearinghouse:
- Optum Clearinghouse: Jeron Gilbert 801-982-3033 and email@example.com.
- Local servers will still be able to transmit directly to Medicare.
- ATE Installation will need to be completed on all computers that need access to edgeMED.
- Appointments will not bridge over you will need to manually enter your scheduled appointments into edgeMED. During your on-site training, your trainer will train you on scheduling.
You will be given one on-site day of training the day immediately following your migration and webinars to cover the remaining subjects.
- This onsite training will cover the following: Scheduling/Patient Entry/Charge Entry/Batching/Claims/Processing/Quick Payments.
- Webinars will cover the following: Statements/Ledger/Insurance Payments/Reporting.
- Webinar schedule(s) will be provided after on-site training is complete.