edgeMED PM for Windows
If you are not utilizing edgeMED PM via our cloud hosted option, please input the following information of the PC in your facility that will be used to house the edgeMED application and database. To find your specifications, please see the instructions listed near the bottom of this page.
RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATIONS FOR PRIMARY PC HOUSING THE APPLICATION DATA
- Processor: Intel i3, i5 + or similar
- Memory: 8GB +
- Hard Drive: 250GB +
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8, Windows 10
*** Please Note: For Practices with 10 or more concurrent system users, you will need to make a change to a more powerful computing platform and you have two options available:
- You can purchase a new server to reside in your facility that utilizes Red Hat Enterprise Edition Operating System (edgeMED can quote and provide);
- You can choose our cloud-hosting option for an additional fee and edgeMED will provide you access to the application via the Internet. No in-office server is required.
How Do I VIEW My SYSTEM INFORMATION?
Use the following steps to view system information:
- Click the Start menu and select Settings.
- Click System.
- Select About.
You can view a summary of important info about your PC by opening System in Control Panel. You can see basic hardware info, such as your PC's name, and you can also change important system settings.
Open System by swiping in from the right edge of the screen, tapping Search (or if you're using a mouse, pointing to the upper-right corner of the screen, moving the mouse pointer down, and then clicking Search), entering System in the search box, and tapping or clicking System.
Note: You can also view most of these settings and info in PC settings. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings. (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.) Then, tap or click PC and devices, and then tap or click PC info.
You can view a summary of important information about your computer by opening System in Control Panel. You can see basic hardware information, such as your computer's name, and you can change important system settings by clicking the links in the left pane of System.
- Open System by clicking the Start button
- Right-click Computer
- Click Properties.