LIFE IS SHORT. WORK SOMEWHERE AWESOME!
Want to love coming to work everyday? Work with us!
We've got some BIG things we're working on and are looking to add talented and energetic professionals to our team. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect fit. At this time, our open positions are located at our headquarters in sunny Boca Raton, FL. We have a pretty sweet office so you'll have to either (a) live in Florida already or (b) move here (many people move to the sunshine state even without having jobs here). We offer a generous salary, great benefits with vacation/sick/personal time, health benefits, 401K plans and a terrific working atmosphere.
edgeMED is a great place to work with some really brilliant people on our team. We've been around since 1981 and hire highly motivated, smart and dedicated people. So if you get a job here, you know you're one of the best! If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, or someone you know, then come and work with us!
Please submit your resume below or send it to us at careers@edgeMED.com. As an organization that promotes personal growth, expression, and ingenuity, edgeMED gives you the opportunity to shine.
MEDICAL BILLING PROFESSIONAL
Seeking Medical Billing Professionals with experience in coding & collections from a physician's medical office or preferably from a Revenue Cycle Management company.
The ideal candidate must have extensive coding and collection proficiency with a minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience.
The Sales Professional is responsible for delivering sales revenue from Electronic Health Records and Practice Management software solutions and/or Revenue Cycle Management services and/or Information technology services offered to ambulatory/healthcare clients and prospects in the US. The main focus of this position is to bring in new business from existing accounts and new clients from referrals and prospecting.
- Identify and qualify genuine opportunities, providing a consultative and value-added approach to create and foster relationships.
- Develop and execute sales demonstrations to potential clients on-site and online.
- Maintain customer/prospect relationships before/after sale.
- Negotiate agreement terms and work with the operations and implementation teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- Build a sales pipeline of qualified sales opportunities.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with prospective clients by continuously assessing and communicating how edgeMED can meet their needs.
- Existing Account Management.
Minimum of 2 years selling ambulatory care practice management and/or medical records information systems and/or Revenue Cycle Management services, with verifiable quota performance. Must be highly motivated self-starters with excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, formal presentation skills before small and large groups, problem solving ability and negotiation skills, good follow-through and time management skills and attention to detail.
Preferred Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attended sales training/strategic selling courses.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Specialty specific knowledge (ex: Cardiology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Podiatry etc).
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
This role is perfect for go-getters who thrive in uncertainty and bring a positive, proactive attitude. This person should be independent, self-motivated, and organized with great communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for all roles ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience, including direct sourcing, screening, interviewing qualified candidates, negotiation and offer process.
- Collaborate with internal hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Proven recruitment experience, preferably in healthcare revenue cycle environments.
- 3+ years demonstrated success in recruiting talents.
- Smart and adaptable with excellent analysis capability.
- A positive mind-set, good communication skills, clarity and proficiency in oral and written communication.
COMPUTER FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
As an edgeMED Field Service Engineer you get to know us inside and out. While in the office, you provide computer-related repairs, upgrades and installations and help-desk support. While in the field - where you spend roughly 90% of your time - you do everything possible to resolve tech issues in clients’ medical facilities.
- Facilitate the complete solution of product sales, upgrades, installations at client sites.
- Educate clients on the operation of their products/service/solution.
- Travel to client sites within the tri-county area of South Florida to provide a complete service solution at client sites.
- Provide thorough documentation of all work performed.
- Coach clients on proper use and maintenance of hardware and software. Maintain, repair, and service client technology and devices.
- 3-6 months experience in customer service.
- 3+ years experience diagnosing or repairing PCs or consumer electronics.
- Ability to convert technical jargon into a language people can understand.
Preferred Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree in PC repair/networking.
- 1+ years customer service experience.
- COMP TIA A+ certification or equivalent.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SPECIFIC OPPORTUNITIES:
edgeMED Healthcare, LLC
Attention: Human Resources
4800 T-Rex Avenue, 2nd Floor
Boca Raton, FL 33431
edgeMED is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of his/her race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, or age in any aspect of employment opportunity. Our policy of equal employment opportunities extends to recruitment, employment, advancement and promotion, compensation and benefits administration, training and development, and all other personnel actions.