DASHBOARDS WITH BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Using edgeMED's Practice Management application, you can enjoy the powerful flexibility of our Business Intelligence tools to increase your profitability. With the continued and seemingly never ending pressures on provider reimbursements, enhanced analytics have become a necessary instrument toward a more financially stable, predictable and profitable practice. Our financial analytic tools will help your practice dig deeper to analyze cost and profitability by profit centers, monitor contract under and over payments and investigate new revenue opportunities.
edgeMED delivers all types of analysis reports and Business Performance Management tools. Your data is automatically calculated, analyzed and available online, anytime from anywhere.
Our unique business intelligence and performance management platform keeps you up to date and in control with turnkey analysis that provides immediate information.
edgeMED automatically collects data and then measures, analyzes and monitors the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that have the greatest impact on your revenue cycle. These KPIs are presented as a dashboard comprised of interactive charts, graphs and gauges. Displaying information graphically provides actionable business intelligence in a format that is both intuitive and insightful.
- Executive Dashboards
- Business Intelligence and Performance Management Tools
- On Demand Revenue Cycle Analysis Reports
- Medical Billing Customer Reports
- KPI Benchmarking
- Enterprise Reports with Aggregate Data
- Physician Productivity & Compensation Reports
- E&M Utilization Bell Curve Analysis
- Decision Support Scorecard
IT'S IMPORTANT TO KEEP SCORE
Scorecards offer a cumulative daily performance snapshot of the entire revenue cycle including payer contracts and productivity. They provide the overall view management needs to identify trends, variance against goals and opportunities.
The key performance indicators selected for the scorecard are a summary of several metrics calculated daily and include Actual, Goal, Percent of Goal, Percent of Goal Month to Date and Trend. Status indicators and trending arrows let you see immediately how your revenue cycle is performing. Status indicators are color coded to denote performance levels: red is poor, yellow is below target, green is on target and blue signifies above target. By clicking on any of the indicators or arrows users can drill through to related charts all the way to source information.
Scorecards create a common language, focus and understanding because everyone is looking at the same data. They drive results by keeping your organization focused on enterprise-wide objectives. Scorecards monitor real world execution and map results of that execution back to a specific strategy. This ensures operational processes are supporting the organizations’ strategic financial goals.
Our decision support tools and alerts immediately direct your focus to underperforming areas, eliminating guesswork. Decision Support Scorecards display the status of every KPI, sorted by best and worst performance. Filter by practice, service location, physician, payer, financial class, CPT code group or specialty, then drill down to details.
AUTOMATED E-MAIL REPORTS
You spend way too much time using Excel to gather and aggregate data into reports. Providers complain that they are working more than others and you don't have a quick or easy way of showing them how they compare to their peers. We have the solution with our automated Provider Productivity Reports.
Automatically send a scheduled monthly dashboard report via email to providers complete with productivity comparison charts and monthly projections using any number of metrics such as Work RVU, Gross Charges, Visit Counts, New Patients, Days to Bill, Payments per visit plus many more.
Completely automates revenue cycle reporting, monitoring and analysis.
- Daily, weekly and month-end reports get run automatically and e-mailed on a user-defined schedule
- Providers receive productivity reports, complete with comparative analysis by specialty, emailed to them automatically
- Administrators receive comprehensive dashboard reports with drilldown by provider, revenue category, financial class, etc
How soon would you be alerted to a significant change in cash flow? Soon enough to act or react? Our Alerts Notification was designed to encourage timely decision making and eliminate crisis management. When performance levels change, warning alerts are automatically issued via email. At a glance, employees can see areas of exception, and are aware of concerns before they escalate.
- Manage by exception to avoid crisis mode
- Creates an immediate “call to action”
- Aids users in decision-making
- Focusing on areas of exception reduces information overload
sTAY CONNECTED ON-THE-GO
Make informed decisions while on the go. Our Mobile Healthcare Analytics provides convenient access to your practice's key performance indicators. Choose from multiple preset dashboards to get started quickly. Swipe and scroll through your list of user defined metrics per practice, location, provider, payer, procedures and much more. If you find an indicator that you would like to investigate, simply tap on the tile to analyze recent trends and comparatives with endless ad hoc filter scenarios. Designed with a powerful analytic workflow these dashboards provide a whole new level of interactivity and analysis capabilities.
- Scroll through KPI's to identify poor performance results
- View and compare last month's results against your goals and benchmarks
- View the current month to date values with projections for the month
- Drill down to isolate and further analyze metrics showing poor performance
- View and analyze trends with a multitude of filter scenarios
- Easy to setup and easy to use
- Works on any device or platform including Apple iOS, Android and Windows
ACTIONABLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
edgeMED provides timely feedback that motivates employees, maintains workflow and keeps everyone focused on operations that directly impact the bottom line.
- Gain daily, insightful performance views of your most important processes
- Save a ton of time from manually compiling reports
- Monitor the results of initiatives with performance goals
- Provides real time, fact based decision support
- Automatic notifications when metrics are, or are not, met
- Continuous monitoring of contract reimbursements
- Easily analyze revenue opportunities
- Quickly produce one-off reports for unique information requests